Our Ingredients: Organic vegetable oils:
The overwhelming success of Argan Oil care is only resulting from the discovery of this vegetable oil’s virtues which, for centuries, has been the true secret recipe for the legendary beauty of Moroccan Berber women. Because of its cosmetic properties to the point of nicknaming it “the white gold of the desert”. After experiencing all the benefits of Argan Oil, it would not be surprising to hear that UNESCO considers the argan tree as a world heritage, and a world reserve of argan in Morocco!
Properties and virtues:
Argan Oil: a pure miracle for the skin!
Argan Oil is derived from the argan tree, the endemic tree of Morocco growing naturally. An asset that makes it an organic oil with multiple virtues!
Exceptionally rich in Omega-6 essential fatty acids, vitamin E, polyphenols and unsaponifiable content (elements known for their restructuring power), 100% pure Moroccan Argan Oil is full of highly moisturizing with antioxidant and regenerative properties. A unique plant composition and one of the most balanced, giving it many virtues both in food and in cosmetics!
Best known for its anti-aging benefits, it is used for its rebalancing and revitalizing virtues for body and facial care. You can use it as a night care to regenerate your skin and fight aging.
Also used for the beauty of hair, nails and hands:
- Helps combat climate damages and acts against skin dryness
- Nourishes dry skin with the content of essential fatty acids, revitalizes and moisturizes
- Prevents skin aging by regenerating epidermal cells
- Limits the appearance of wrinkles and cellulite
- Its firming power works wonders in case of loss of skin elasticity,
- Effective to prevent stretch marks of pregnant women,
- Relieves some skin irritations such as acne, eczema and sunburn,
- Effective against chapping and cracking caused by coldness
- Nourishes hair and gives it radiance and vitality,
- Recommended for the brittle and split nails care with its strengthening action
- Athletes also use it to relieve some muscle aches,
- Used for massages and also as a lip balm,
- Also recommended for babies’ skin
The benefits of organic Argan Oil no longer need to be proven and are recognized worldwide since scientific studies confirmed that it stimulates the skin, allows the permeability of the epidermis, delays cellular aging and the loss of skin elasticity. It also reduces the amount of plasma cholesterol in the body by avoiding its deposit in the arteries. Fatty acids give it certain nutritional and dietary values and would justify its use for cardiovascular diseases and skin dryness.